We act for people making property transactions in NSW and Victoria at a fixed price of $990.00 plus disbursements.
- Sale of purchase of a residence/vacant land
- Sale of Farming and Rural Properties
- Registration of Transfer in the event of death/marriage dissolution/name
- Preparation of mortgage documents
- Agency settlements
- First Home Owner Grants
Understanding your rights and entitlements as an employee or employer is vital in maintaining an efficient workplace. At KPW Lawyers we can assist in your workplace disputes whilst aiming to protect your professional reputation and secure your financial stability.
These can include issues of:
- Workplace discrimination
- Unfair dismissal
- Unfair termination
- Unlawful dismissal
- General Protections
- Employee entitlements
- Employment Contracts
At KPW Lawyers we believe situations involving relationship and marriage dissolution, children and property settlement must be dealt with the utmost sensitivity.
We can assist in providing comprehensive advice about your legal rights, entitlements and obligations in family law and de facto relationships, including:
- Divorce and legal separation issues
- Annulment of marriages
- Prenuptial agreements
- Spousal maintenance
- Property Settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Parental rights and grandparent’s rights
- Child Support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Legal representation at Family Court
- Children’s court
- Adoption and Paternity Testing
- Guardianship of children
Wills & Deceased Estates
Planning for your future is vital and ensures the best management of your financial and legal affairs to provide for the care and welfare of your family and loved ones.
KPW Lawyers can assist you in this preparation by:
- Writing individual and spousal wills
- Setting up family and testamentary trusts
- Advising in choice of executors and guardians
- Creating Powers of Attorney (Medical and Financial)
- Advising on succession planning
- Safekeeping of your Will and other important legal documents
- Advising on Estate and Probate matters
The criminal codes in NSW and Victoria are quite different and the consequences for offences are very separate in each state. You should seek legal advice if you are charged with a criminal offence or domestic violence matter.
At KPW Lawyers we can provide you with advice and advocacy in criminal matters including:
- Bail Applications
- Pre-police interview advice
- Apprehended Violence Orders or Intervention Orders
- Summary and serious indictable offencesTraffic offences
- Drug related crimes
- Fraud and white collar crimesSexual Offences
- Theft and Burglary
Dispute Resolution, often called mediation is now a formal part of litigation in all courts and here at KPW Lawyers we believe that dispute resolution can be an inexpensive and constructive way of resolving intractable disputes. It is our firm view that litigation is a last resort and we will always endeavour to resolve family law disputes, commercial disputes, employment matters and other types of legal disputes in the first instance.
Call our office today and let us support you through the mediation process, from organising a reputable private mediator, to sitting by your side or attending on your behalf once the mediation begins.